I'm applying to jobs and I know they're probably going to ask my why I'm leaving my current position so soon, what should I say?
Hi! So I've been working as a receptionist for the past 6 months and i already want to leave the business I currently work for. There are a few reasons, but the biggest is that I feel like I feel like the place is poorly run. They ask their receptionists to take on more duties than they should, that coupled with the fact that the place is disorganized means that mistakes get made. I want to work somewhere where I can be confident that I'm doing my job well because the company I work for is run well. The overall work environment there is also kind of depressing, all of the front desk receptionists talk about how much they hate working there and how they want to leave.
Anyway, I'm applying to jobs and I know they're probably going to ask me why I'm leaving my job after only 6 months, and I don't want them to think I'm flaky and quit jobs on a whim. And I obviously don't want to trash the place I currently work for. What should I say when they ask me why I'm leaving my current job?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: