I am 16 and I work at Mcdonalds.
I just got hired about a month ago. I was never on the actual printed schedule or the one in the system, so I was mostly working undocumented hours (but I knew all the hours I work). One day at the end of my "shift", I asked one of the managers in store to put me on the schedule for the next week. I asked him how to figure out what days I had to work and he just told me to talk to the hiring manager. I texted her (twice, because she left my 1st message on Read) and on Saturday she told me that the schedule for "this week" is already done and that she would make sure I was on NEXT week's schedule. I assumed that "this week" was the schedule for the next week (the days after that Saturday in which she texted me back) and that I would have to wait a whole week to get back to work. I did not text her back because she was adamant about how she did not read texts when she was not working, and seeing as how she was my boss, I did not want to get her any angrier. So now I just missed a day of work and I did not know. The hiring manager texted me back and told me that I missed my shift and said that "whenever you need to find out your schedule, call the store on Thursdays and Fridays". It would have been great to know that in the last text you sent me. Will I get fired for this? I guess this kinda is just all my fault for being stupid but I don't know, please help.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: