Office workers: How do you and your coworkers deal with time if you’re the only person without kids on your team?

How do you all view taking time off work when everyone else has kids and needs time off for those things, when you’re the only one without kids? I’ve always been the only person without kids and have been the person to put my plans on hold because their kids seem more important. Realizing that I am burning out at work because of this, I am looking at the proper ways to changes my ways in a professional manner,

I am the only person on my team that doesn’t have kids and I’ve realized over the past 8 years, I’ve always made sure that if they have something with their kids that I won’t take time off. Recently its hit me that I shouldn’t always put my plans off because of workers. This started to hit me after a coworker with kids activities say “I’m not here to make friends, I’m here to make money”.

Is it within a professional scope to basically treat everyone as if they have no kids and if I have vacation when they need to take off, I basically think “tough luck” to them? Sure kids are important if you have them, but how much should that bleed over to the parents coworkers in the realm of priority for vacation/PTO time? It seems that if others have things that are important to them and it doesn’t have to do with kids, then whatever that is takes a back seat.

What are your views?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Office workers: How do you and your coworkers deal with time if you’re the only person without kids on your team? Office workers: How do you and your coworkers deal with time if you’re the only person without kids on your team? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.