I (16f) have no experience and can't get a (part-time) job- should I give up?

Hello guys.

I just turned 16 today (yeet) and for the past 2-3 months ive been job hunting online through probably ten different sites- zippia, linkedin, snagajob, indeed, careerbuilder, ziprecruiter, lensa etc etc and I have applied to maybe 15-20 in a five mile radius and nada. I have gone to numerous stores in my area and submitted my resume but no luck.

On top of that, my mom only wants me to stay in two towns (including my own town) which is ridiculous since theres not even 5 jobs that I can apply to in both towns combined. I am really frustrated since now that Im 16 it's the age where I can really start making money and the age where most kids get jobs.

Every one around seems to be working somewhere, and I am trying so hard but I can't get anything. This summer I really want to buy a desk and a gaming laptop- and its very very expensive- and I need a job.

My mom is kind of a choosy beggar in the sense that she has alot of requirments for me: only in two (small) towns, no fast food, no malls, somewhere I can walk to- which leaves me with EXTREMELY little to work with.

I feel like giving up. I could probably get a job at the local Wendy's but truth be told my mom doesn't want me to do that and I kind of don't want to either which I know makes me kind of picky.

Any advice? TY

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I (16f) have no experience and can't get a (part-time) job- should I give up? I (16f) have no experience and can't get a (part-time) job- should I give up? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.