I received hacker rank test from Xero on 3rd June. The invitation did not set up any deadlines. So I replied to the hr that I will do it over the weekend s.
You have been invited to attend the challenge Xero Developer Graduate Challenge 2019. You can take this challenge any time. The duration of the challenge will be 90 mins from the time you start.
Then I completely my hacker rank test on 4am 10 June (Monday morning). Today I received an email from the hr that I did not fully complete my application by 10th June.
email from HR
Thank you for applying for the Graduate Developer Programme and for expressing an interest in working for Xero.
Your application was not fully completed in time for our cutoff invite date of the 10th June, for the first intake. This means that we won't be able to consider your candidacy until we re-open applications for the second intake mid-July. However we will keep your details on file until this time and pause all progress, so there is no need to re-apply for this year’s programme.
Thank you again for your time and interest. We wish you all the best with your job search.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: