Managing free time with an evening shift, help

My job has me working from 12:30-9PM. When am I supposed to attempt to take my free time?

I see two options.

  1. Stay up late and wake up later. Don’t love this because my girlfriend goes to bed at 11PM so I’d just be up by myself anyway, and would have to be quiet around the apartment.

  2. Set an alarm early on the morning to wake up and do things I would normally do after work. Watch TV, play video games, etc.

It’s hard enough to get out of bed for something I’m required to do. But setting an alarm at like 6 or 7am... to play Runescape? I find it hard to imagine myself having the motivation to get myself up that early just to do things like watch TV and relax.

What would you prefer in my situation? Anyone else with a similar schedule have any suggestions? I’d prefer to not sleep in, go straight to work, then go to sleep shortly after work

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Managing free time with an evening shift, help Managing free time with an evening shift, help Reviewed by Louhi on juin 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.