How Do You Manage Working With Difficult People? And Other Things.

Yesterday I did my first day working the oven at a pizza place. It was an okay job but there's a lot of pressure on that position and I was definitely getting overwhelmed at times. All throughout the day there was this assistant manager working with us who was the type of person to be 'fake nice' to you and then talk to you like you're a toddler. I was so annoyed with her that near the end of the day I went off and started talking mad trash to her.

Obviously I'm not working there anymore but how do you deal with people like that? I also can't stand when people tell me what to do- it could partly be an ego/pride thing? Also how do you just be okay with working a trash job for so many hours of the day? I'm in school and I'm trying to learn how to work but maybe it's just not for me? Perhaps I should find something to do in life that I can do at my own pace or on my own terms.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How Do You Manage Working With Difficult People? And Other Things. How Do You Manage Working With Difficult People? And Other Things. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 21, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.