I’ve just recently started working for ERAC. So far it’s what everyone says: lots of hours, washing cars, rude customers, etc. I took the job because as a psychology major there wasn’t much available and I’ve worked in customer service for about 10 years. I’m not hating on the job since I’ve barely been there a month but I know I will want to go somewhere else after awhile. I know it looks good on your resume but I want to know what options are available after? I’m contemplating sticking it out for at least a year. I know you can move up positions within a year but I want to know where I can go if I decided to leave. Any tips? Where would I be able to take my ERAC experience to a better future opportunity?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Where to go after Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: