Turning down a counter offer after resignation

Upon submitting resignation, how bad would it be if I immediately declined a counter offer if it is brought up? I don't want to waste mine or my manager's time going through a false counter offer decision for the sake of handling it in a "considerate, professional way without burning bridges" when resigning. Simply put, I am over my current job to where I know for a definite fact they could not pay me better or offer me better to stay. I anticipate in my situation my employer will counter due to myself as the most 'senior' in my role at our office with the other team members only being shy a little 5 months in.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Turning down a counter offer after resignation Turning down a counter offer after resignation Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.