Job offers after asking a few questions

My last four interviews I've received offers for all of them. If you have the interview, that means they like your resume/background and you need to just reassure them that you're a normal person who will work hard, etc. Also I found if you are too quiet, managers will think you aren't interested.

I've asked the following two questions during my last four interviews:

  1. What short term goals do you have for me if I was brought on?
  2. Do you have any concerns about my background/resume that I can address?

I'm sure these have been mentioned somewhere here on reddit but thought I'd let you know that these worked great for me. Shows the hiring manager that you are engaged and envisioning yourself in the role.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job offers after asking a few questions Job offers after asking a few questions Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.