Totally bombed my interview

I just had an interview for a mid-level position within my current company. It was a panel of three interviewers. I was first into the room, and on-time. The first guy comes in (late) and makes minimal small talk. The 2nd guy came in and barely said much at all, except for mentioning something off of my resume that we kind of connected on. The third lady came in and then they formally started the interview, each asking a question each. I had to skip a question and come back to it, admitting that my mind went blank, and when he came back to it, I still didn't have a good answer, lol. ALL of the questions were situational - "give me an example of a time you did ____". There were no "tell me about yourself" questions or anything about strengths/weaknesses, everything they asked for was an example of a time I did something. It's safe to say I probably won't get the job, but there were only 6 candidates total, and maybe they all did bad too? Can anyone give me some hope?! Lol.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Totally bombed my interview Totally bombed my interview Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.