Didn’t get additional interview after group interview. Bad sign?

Hi, I went to a group interview at in n out, and once I was done I didn’t get told anything else so I left. Before leaving I noticed a lot of people were still inside getting a second interview. Two of the people in my group were inside, one with no previous job experience and one with lots of experience.

The second interview was probably for more info, but is it a bad sign I didn’t get asked to come inside for a second interview? They told me and everyone else that they’d notify us within a certain time period, so that didn’t change.

Has someone had a similar experience? Is it a bad sign? Am I overthinking it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Didn’t get additional interview after group interview. Bad sign? Didn’t get additional interview after group interview. Bad sign? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.