First off I don't hate my job I really don't it's not a bad job my coworkers just suck sometimes and I'm being fired for somethings beyond my control like getting strep 6 times this year (you have to get 7 to have your tonsils removed), taking longer lunch breaks than allowed because I was buying for 6-8 staff members as we were understaffed (I don't remember the last time I didn't eat lunch in my sometimes hell like classroom), others were in my control being late to work excessively (not the most excessively), and using Slack which our school district bought out inappropriately. We didn't buy slack that's sort of bullshitish. So my coworkers despite the countless times I have bought lunch consistently "forget" to offer to include me on lunch runs. We are supposed to run as a team and my coworkers consider eachother family instead. I work in social emotional services level 2 as an educational assistant. Its middle schoolers perfectly capable of communicating but having been taught no tools to control angry outbursts or depression. Read my first post about some of our lovely parents. Monday: pretty uneventful feeling sorry for myself had hit a depression (bipolar spectrum disorder) two days prior to getting fired. Tuesday: We have trainings on Tuesday that go till 540 PM. And extra 2.5 hours. Left halfway through in tears. Wednesday: my coworkers lecture me after school about me being in mourning and all the things I need to do to get out of this depression I am choosing to be in. Apparently they last 22 years of my life has been a lie and when I was trying to kill myself at 5 y.o. I was choosing it. Omg I just had to do all these things my coworkers were telling me and I would be okay. Time to throw out my medication. Just kidding this is total horse shit bring Thursday to me. Thursday: my semi 1:1 flips out because I'm not saying please and thank you. Sorry kid I didn't ask you to please stop breaking the rules so that you would stay safe and not do things like break your toes or fingers or allow you to hump a stuffed animal nude. You are 11 years old not 2 and I am just following directions of no wiggle room because you will try to take advantage. Also you were already disregulated and telling me I was being rude. I'm basically your teacher kid and your choices have consequences sometimes bad ones. Yes I understand you are autistic and Joe has paranoid schizophrenia you don't see me giving them special treatment when they begin cutting in class. No? Well good because school is for learning not playing with your toys not doing everything in your power to avoid work nope it's for learning. Friday: absent staff in my room. My 1 to 1 tried to bite me I say tried because I had 2 sweatshirts and all they were able to hold onto was my coat which I quickly disengaged them from. I was exhausted by the end and just want to play cold butterfly and sleep. Also the screeching twins (not actual twins) were in full effect this week and I had to use my shut up before I cut your tongue out voice to get them to stop with their buffoonery.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: