Stressing after an important interview, please read

Going to do my best to summarize this fast, I just graduated college two weeks ago and have had numerous interviews with companies over LinkedIn. Anyway,

Tuesday morning I had a phone interview with a man named Josh who is the national recruiter (finds new grads off LinkedIn and phone interviews them, if it goes well he sends them to the official branch manager of the location where they are hiring)

The interview was around 30-45 minutes and went over the jobs and my qualifications/experience, Interview went well so we scheduled a Skype interview wednesday morning with the man who would officially be my boss, we’ll call him Nathan. Next morning Nathan and I interviewed for an hour and a half, went very well and he said he wants me and that we’ll be in contact. I took nothing of it because I didn’t want to get too excited but was deep down extremely excited. An hour later Josh calls to tell me that nathan was really impressed with me and wanted to offer me the job, I told josh that I accepted nathan offer, and josh ends the the call saying that he’ll be sending me the official work paper work / background check papers soon.

Thursday came and I was slightly nervous that it hadn’t come yet (Just psyching myself out because this is a really impressive job for a college grad to get and I don’t really have all the confidence that I show in my interviews) so I emailed nathan (my official boss) and said thank you for the job offer and that I’m excited to join the team etc, I then asked him what the next steps of the hiring process was (my way of trying to hint that they didn’t send the papers) nathan replied a few hours later welcoming me to the team and that Josh will be the person to contact for the papers. I then emailed josh today pretty much with a repeat email saying thank you and saying that I wanted to follow up on the papers but he has not replied yet.

It’s only been two days but should I be worried? Everyone is telling me to calm down, and the official hiring manager told me yesterday “welcome to the team” in the email, I’m just nervous cause this is a big deal. It’s worth noting too that I am not starting for another month and that I have not moved down to the area yet either. It is the weekend so I will not be getting an email back until at least Monday (in recent interviews some company recruiters took up to a week just to congratulate me on the next step for their interviews) Idk, talk to me. Thank you guys

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stressing after an important interview, please read Stressing after an important interview, please read Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.