Has anyone taken a year off or a Sabbatical from work to recharge your batteries?

I've changed jobs throughout my career, though it's been 5 in the past 4 years being primarily in Customer Service. It's been boring and draining at the same time. Honestly, I'd like to have some money saved up in the future to recharge my batteries (vacation maybe) and see what really interests me. I feel that back in college I didn't acquire or specialize in any set of skills like Engineers or Math majors do. I would like to learn perhaps some Financial Modeling if Finance were to interest me or do a Coding Bootcamp for Programming. Mainly what I'm trying to do is take some time to acquire, hone, and apply new skills that will have me prepared for whatever I plan on taking.

I wanted to know if any of you have done something like this and how did it pan out? Were you able to change job type (i.e. Sales into Accounting)? Did you feel re-energized and had a better direction in your career developing?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Has anyone taken a year off or a Sabbatical from work to recharge your batteries? Has anyone taken a year off or a Sabbatical from work to recharge your batteries? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.