I am in a unique situation where I could discuss concerns at an exit interview with decreased consequences to myself. My employer does not typically (or ever) hold exit interviews.
As an overview, I work as a veterinary technician at a privately-owned veterinary clinic. There are 3 veterinarians and we employ ~7-10 employees depending on how staffed we are. One of the veterinarians owns the practice with her husband (also a veterinarian). I started working there late Summer 2018, and I am one of the experienced technicians on staff. I applied and was accepted to veterinary school, so I will be leaving for that in the fall. There are quite a few problems I would like to discuss in an exit interview with the vets, as well as discuss my own performance. I believe that I could do this and still ask for a reference later, but a reference isn’t even necessary since I will be in school for 4 years and I have multiple exceptional references from others vet clinics.
Most of the issues stem from things that make all of the staff feel under-appreciated. This can be a trend in this field, but I don’t believe trends make it acceptable. Especially as a future vet. I have worked at multiple other clinics who easily avoided this problem. My coworkers constantly talk about wanting to quit, but hoping things get better because the work is great on a day to day basis. But it’s already a brutal field with tons of burnout, so the feeling of under-appreciation is not sustainable.
I keep reading that you should avoid exit interviews if possible/don’t say negative things if you do have one. So, am I crazy for wanting to request an exit interview to improve the work environment for my coworkers and the vets (can’t work well if all the techs quit)? I would obviously do it tactfully and not as harsh as I could easily be. And again, I would also like it for an assessment of my overall performance.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: