I'm currently an intern at a non-profit artist space/gallery for the summer. I'm only a few days in, but for some reason I'm not very hopeful that I will gain anything of value. I work 2-3 days a week, 10-5 each day. I also have a part-time paying job. The first day, I was given a tour, and then handed an instruction booklet to read over. My boss told me "Go ahead and look over the instruction manual, and when you're done, if you could stock the bathrooms with paper towels and toilet paper, that would be nice." I currently feel like I was only hired to do grunt work, as my tasks have been to clean and organize messy rooms, move furniture after classes, filter through emails, and add people to the email list. In the interview, they told me I would be assigned projects throughout the summer. My family wants me to stay because they think I'll gain something from the internship. But I really just want to not go back. I feel like it would be a great way to network with artists, but I worry that I could be doing better things with my time if I'm not even going to be paid in the first place. Should I quit? Am I being too negative? Any advice would be appreciated :(
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: