I have been a recruiter for a mid size trucking company for a little over a year now. Our department has ranged from 3 recruiters, all the way up to 12 at one time, and now its back down to 3. Over that whole time period most of the recruiters who were brought on either got burnt out or fired- the position is very stressful, super quota driven and competitive.
I have been the top producer the entire time that i've been there- I consistently bring in about 2-3 drivers per week, while everyone else brings in about 1. I started off at 30k+ commission, and got bumped up to 40k+ commission 7 months ago. Since then I have been performing just as well, and have made a few suggestions that greatly improved the recruiting processes that we have in place. Two recruiters just quit, bringing us from 5 to 3.
Our boss is a fairly toxic individual - he yells at us to bring in more dribvers constantly, and belittles us to no end. He also legit sexually harasses the female employees here at least once a week , usually after drinking or doing drugs (he def has a cocaine habit). After a year of the competitive environment coupled with our asshole boss, and i'm ready to either make more money or walk. I want to ask for 55k with a goal of getting 50. Is this a good idea? What ius the best way to go about asking for a raise? The last one was just given to me.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: