Report boss or move on?

I only have a few days left at my current job and am torn as to whether I should request an exit interview or not. My manager is incompetent, rude and a bully - I’ve witnessed her be awful to multiple people and she’s got away with it for too long. She’s just been promoted again and everyone is sickened by it. Part of me just wants to move on and keep on good terms with her (I’m worried that she has the potential to jeopardise me), but part of me also wants to be honest and speak up to HR. I doubt it’d even make any difference at this point, but I genuinely fear for the new girl who’s recently started in our team. She’s lovely and already feeling intimidated by our boss - I can see exactly what’s going to happen to her. What is best to do in this situation? Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Report boss or move on? Report boss or move on? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.