Recruiter/recruiting platform is asking for more and more references (and they need to fill out a "skills survey" about me :/
I was contacted by a (very nice and professional it must be noted) recruiter about a job. I passed the phone screen. I then had to do a video (blarg) interview with the recruiter. Passed. Was passed on to the actual job and had a first interview in person at the office.
Meanwhile, the recruitment company sent me a sternly worded official link to move forward in the process that's a survey. I have to either enter in phone numbers to be texted (!!) a link to this g-d damn survey OR emails. If I enter a phone number I have to check a box saying I got their knowledge and permission to text them.
The survey itself I'm not sure what's on it, but this thing seems like such a boondoggle!
The instructions say you HAVE to choose TWO managers and one coworker, 3 is the minimum. I entered my manager currently, thinking they would send him one email, he would ignore it, and they would move on. They sent him SIX intrusive spammy looking emails in the span of a couple days and he called me concerned and then mentioned that he can't be a reference due to "HR rules". Okay, fine. I had to contact the application's customer service to get his email off there.
Then I get a call from the recruiter---my coworker who I put in to replace my manager hasn't filled out the survey, can I talk to him?
Honestly...I explained that everyone from my company can't do anything due to HR rules. Can I use my manager from my side job? She's like well it would be better to get a manager who can speak to your corporate capacity...
I'm sure it would! So we agree that my retail side gig is a backup plan and i'll try to text my former manager who has moved on and get her to fill out this RIDICULOUS and USELESS survey bullshit.
I then get turned down by my retail gig, saying they can't do it either for HR rules.
So then I gave it some thought. I'm burning references here and outing myself to my boss as job searching for this process and I'm not even a finalist? What the hell?
I then emailed the recruiter and asked that same thing nicely like "um, is this FOR the job I'm not even a finalist for? I'd really prefer to track down my references at the finalist stage, not after the first interview!"
She said it's a "tool the client will use in the process" which...horseshit but okay. So I'm at a loss here. My former manager is with a new company and I'm not sure if she would be a good reference or not as my performance was spotty last year (burnout, basically) and I feel my positive review was something of a gift before she moved on. Managers before that: one answered, and any before that are in a foreign country and will never answer an email I am 100% sure of that.
AUGH.
Any advice here?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: