Quitting job

Hello, just a quick question for those who've quit a job. Just wondering what the statute of limitations are for quitting a job as far as notice? I am in Ohio.

I have worked a job for a small business where it's just not working out for me, esp financially. I think it's a good business with good people but I cant work so many hours for the pay they offer anymore. I'm also not sure if the paychecks have matched all the hours I worked, but in all honestly I am okay with that if I can just move on amicably (since I understand they are a small business rather than a large enterprise).

Do I have to work two more weeks, because the really long hours are beginning to affect my health a bit. I'd really like to finish out my schedule for the next week, then call it quits at the end of it. The good thing is they have been continually inviting and training new people and possible replacements. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting job Quitting job Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.