TL;DR - 17 y.o., high school diploma, looking for job with no money-handling (AKA cashiering/similar)?
Hello everybody! I’m trying to look for a new job. After just working 3 months in a cashier/retail environment, I know it’s not for me. I can’t handle customers trying to argue with me about things like a .05 cent sale difference on oranges... Handling customers’ money is stressful. I don’t mind dealing with and interacting with people, but I just don’t think I want to handle money anymore.
What avenues are open to me? I only have a high-school diploma right now. (I’m holding off on trade school as I may be moving to a new state, date undetermined.)
I understand that customers will always have some reason to be unhappy, so I’m trying really hard to be reasonable about my options. It’s just that my current store is so disorganized and there’s no clarity for any rules, I always go home feeling awful and riddled with anxiety. The mental battering of retail is a lot...
Should I look for office work? What other kind of work should I consider? Should I use certain keywords when looking at job postings online? An internship? I’m completely lost. Thank you for taking the time to read!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: