Manager not replying for training date. What Should I do?

I got hired at my first entry level job at a dessert place. The manager said he would let me know when training was but after about a week I didn’t hear anything so I emailed. Last Thursday 5/9 he replied asking for my availability and I replied the day of. It is now Friday and I have emailed one more time on Tuesday 5/14 with my availability. I haven’t heard anything back yet. Should I come in directly and ask?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Manager not replying for training date. What Should I do? Manager not replying for training date. What Should I do? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.