Hesitant to accept offer?

Hi all.

So after applying to many places and being rejected and/or ghosted, I finally got a job offer. This will be my first adult job ever.

However, I'm a little hesitant to accept. I interviewed with them many months ago and it was a less than stellar interview on my end (ironically my first adult job interview ever...). Anyways, I got an offer today, but I'm feeling a little hesitant? I did an internship there and it was fine. It's also a setting that I love and WANT to work in, but I'm not sure if I want to work there specifically. I'm also torn because I don't have any other offers anyways, and as a new graduate, I feel like I'm not in the position to be picky, especially after 5-6 unsuccessful interviews.

So in summary, I'm just seeking some advice since I have absolutely zero experience in this whole process (including accepting an offer, declining an offer, negotiations and whatnot). Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hesitant to accept offer? Hesitant to accept offer? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.