Looking for a job with a connection to the U.S.

So, I am 27, have a Bachelor's degree (Economics), live in Germany and work in HR. Since I was little, I always wanted to live and work in the United States. However, when you get older you realize it's not that easy to leave family, partner, friends etc. behind and just emigrate. Plus, working conditions in the US tend to be not very convenient compared to Germany (paid vacation days, sick leave, healthcare,...). Still, I have been visiting the States a lot (high school exchange, semester abroad, vacation) and I just love them like a second home and I would also love to have a job, which somehow connects me to the States. The company I work at right now is very international and also operates in the US, however, that is not really what I seek. So, do you have any ideas what kind of job would satisfy my wishes and would most likely also be acquireable for me?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking for a job with a connection to the U.S. Looking for a job with a connection to the U.S. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.