Need help getting a part time job because money is tight

Money is tight and I need help getting a part time job to help with the bills.

Currently I work 12 hour shifts on rotation 3 days one week and 4 days the other so I work for 84 hours every 2 weeks since that's how I get paid. I try to do overtime but most of the time they send me home 2 hours in.

I've tried applying at grocery stores but none seem to call me back. I don't know where else to apply since I only have a high school diploma. I just feel so useless since I know I have good work ethic and everyone always tells me I'm a good worker but I end up falling short when I apply. Please help.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need help getting a part time job because money is tight Need help getting a part time job because money is tight Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.