Looking for ideas, and I am more than willing to travel

My background is bartending/management, sales and customer relations. I need to make some serious cash over the next few months so I want to travel somewhere for a job that pays well. I would be willing to go overseas even to the middle east. I dont necessarily want to work in the service industry but there has to be some jobs out there that I can use my top skill of talking to people. What company would want a clean cut 31 year old guy who can work their ass off? Ive looked at some recruiter sites for Dubai and Alaska to start but it is pretty overwhelming. I love the idea of working obscure jobs that exist out there. Any advise or stories of experience is much appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking for ideas, and I am more than willing to travel Looking for ideas, and I am more than willing to travel Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.