Just had my first ever interview

It was for an internship.

They seemed pleased when I told them I researched their company and knew their mission statement, what they do etc. I was also able to answer their technical questions with relative ease. I explained to them what I wish to get out of the internship, they seemed happy with my answer. They went into details about what kind of responsibilities I'll have if I get the internship. They even showed me examples of things they're working on at the moment. They asked me when I'll be available to work. They talked about why they liked working at the company.

I thought the interview went pretty well. Except for moments of silence when I was thinking about my answers. Then they told me they have other candidates, and will get back to me in a couple of days. I hope that's not a bad sign. I sent them a thank you email after the interview with some follow up questions. They seemed pretty happy to answer them (it's hard to tell with emails). I have a habit of rambling (as you can see), hope I didn't screw up...

I'm also worried about looking too enthusiastic for the internship. I mentioned a couple of times how I really like what the company stand for, why I'm interested in the position etc. Hope it wasn't too much

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just had my first ever interview Just had my first ever interview Reviewed by Louhi on mai 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.