Job suggestions for someone who wants to improve interpersonal/communication skills & is interested in cars.

Hey guys. I just finished my freshman year of college and I haven't had a real job yet. I worked in 2 family-run businesses and volunteered as counselor in a sleep away camp. I want to get a job that will help me improve my interpersonal and communication skills because I know that those skills are especially important for the business field I'm studying for. I'm also into cars as well (financing, detailing, all the sorts & I'd love to work at a Lexus dealership bc brand). The problem is that I don't really have great interpersonal and communication skills. I might stutter and I tend to forget about many things (I will forget something if someone lists 3 things for me to do). I feel like my flaws won't get me hired and if I do, i'll get fired quickly anyway.

I'll also list some other facts about myself:

  • Interest in finance, cars
  • Future job ideas: Accountant, Credit Risk Analyst, Internal Auditor
  • I go to Fordham University, live in Westchester County (North of NYC)
  • Have access to car
  • Just want to build skills and resume

My parents won't help me get a job. I will have to do this all by myself. I have considered some jobs like working as a sales representative in retail stores and a porter at a car dealership. What other job suggestions do you have? Also, I do I get them to actually review my resume? By walking in, talking to manager, and handing the resume after asking? I don't think online helps at all. Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job suggestions for someone who wants to improve interpersonal/communication skills & is interested in cars. Job suggestions for someone who wants to improve interpersonal/communication skills & is interested in cars. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.