Is this normal?

Alright, I've only ever worked for small (<10 person) companies before so the whole corporate world is pretty new to me. I started with my first large(r) company two weeks ago and there is NO down time. I mean NONE. I know the company has been growing like crazy and hasn't been able to really keep up with the growth, but everyone works overtime. I never have a moment of "ah, that's done, time for a breather and check my emails". I'm literally working as fast as I can on one task (processing the incoming list of cases) and it takes me all day. Lunch is mandatory so I have to force myself away for 30 min and pray the list doesn't boom while I'm out. And yes, the list is extremely time sensitive. When I check my emails I have maybe 50 I need to skim through and see if there's any for me. Is this what corporate is like? I feel like I can't keep up with the pace, as I'm learning and also being tasked with so much at once.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this normal? Is this normal? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.