Job Searching While my Master's Degree Gets Delayed

Hello! I wanted to get people's opinions regarding this situation.

I am about to finish my degree soon, it is a Master's, but I am really worried that I am not going to graduate on time and will have to wait for an August graduation date rather than June. It's not the worst thing in the world, there are worse things, but it is still a little disappointing...

I had been searching and applying for jobs with the intent of finishing graduate school in June and entering the workforce, but in case that does not happen, should I let employers know my school situation when/if I get an interview? Especially if they had a master's degree as a desired qualification? Should I wait to apply for "real" jobs and instead focus on looking at internships while I am in summer school?

These are all hypotheticals, nothing is certain yet, but I am just trying to figure out all of my options since it seems more and more real of not finishing my degree in two years. If any clarifications are need, I am happy to elaborate.

Thank you for all your input!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job Searching While my Master's Degree Gets Delayed Job Searching While my Master's Degree Gets Delayed Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.