Do I get a job now or wait?

I'm a student at a California Community College. In a month and a half I am working at an internship in the Bay Area which is several hours from where I live.

I am currently out of work at the moment and am wondering if its feasible to get a job before this summer and my internship starts. And, if I am able, if my employers would be okay with my two month break for the internship.

I have never had a job before and any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do I get a job now or wait? Do I get a job now or wait? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.