Best Job For High School Graduate?

I graduated High School last year and even though my parents want me to attend College there are no majors or courses that interest me at all. I don't have any hobbies that could be turned into a career and I've spend months looking at every option for post-secondary but there is nothing that I have even a remote interest in.

I'm thinking it would be best if I start searching for a full time job. I've only had one job before which was in retail part-time and I don't want to go back to that. The hours, pay, and customers made it a crappy experience to say the least. I have a few months to find employment and I'm looking for suggestions as to what would be good for someone with only a High School Diploma and little work experience. I'm open to almost anything as long as it pays better or at least has better hours than retail. The only type of job I'm not open to is one that involves cooking/preparing food. Please give me suggestions!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Best Job For High School Graduate? Best Job For High School Graduate? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.