Job advertised directly on company site, recruiter contacted me. Should I go direct or with the recruiter?
I have done a bit of searching and found different opinions on similar situations. Hoping for some other feedback. Situation: I have been applying for jobs and found 1 job that I feel I would fit in quite well. I applied on a few recruitment agency ads (All advertising the same position). I recently was contacted by a recruiter who asked if he could get my permission to send my CV to this company. He then sent me the name of the company and I found the company is advertising this position themselves. All Agencies have this same job posted word for word copied from the original company site.
In the email from the recruiter, he asked the below:
- Please confirm that you have not previously applied from any other agency or directly for this position and you will be represented by RECRUITMENTCOMPANY for this position.
- Please keep all the above mentioned information confidential i.e.; Company details and Recruitment Agency as it is part of the contract we have with the client.
I mentioned to him that I have seen this ad on other agencies sites and applied for them, he said it was fine. He then replied to me with: "Your profile was successfully. I will update you as soon as I have received feedback."
Now seeing as every recruitment agency has just taken this ad from the company site and used it as their own, what is your advice on me contacting this company directly?
I looked up the recruiters profile on LinkedIn and found that he has been with the agency for a year after graduating from university. I am sure I can make a great impression directly to the hiring manager. I am not sure if this very excitable recruiter even has any contract with the company, as most have just taken the ad from the company site. He is also just pushing for the max salary they advertised, as it will be great commission for him.
Any advice is most appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: