I’m probably overthinking this... Does it sound like they’re really interested in me?

I had an interview last week Tuesday, and they seemed to love me. I am a couple of months out of college with 2 B.A. degrees, so this would be my first “big girl” job. Immediately following, they asked if I could stick around to fill out some paperwork. This included information for a background check and the harassment policy, among a couple of other things I can’t remember at the moment. My interviewer and I bonded over our shared alma mater and favorite professor.

They paid for two background checks and will be paying for my fingerprinting (I hear from my teacher friends this is uncommon?). I was supposed to go for my fingerprinting yesterday, but was laid up in bed with a migraine and a sinus infection. I was not going to be able to drive across the city in my condition, so I called my interviewer, and she happily rescheduled for next week and told me to feel better.

My question is, does this sound highly favorable still? I was worried that I came across as unprofessional, missing my fingerprinting appointment, but they seem pretty excited to get it going.

I’m way overthinking this, I’m sure, because I really, really want this job (it doesn’t pay great, but for my field it’s a great opportunity) and I absolutely abhor my current job.

I had a panic attack over this last night (between hating my current work and being upset that I missed my appointment), so I guess I’m just looking for reassurance that it sounds like they’re really interested in me. What do you all think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m probably overthinking this... Does it sound like they’re really interested in me? I’m probably overthinking this... Does it sound like they’re really interested in me? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.