I just got screwed by an “introductory” salary (CA)

I applied last month, and the salary was listed as $55K. I interviewed and they told me that the first 30 days would be a lower salary as a “test” run ($44K).

I made the mistake of signing the contract because I needed to pay rent and get the job fast. They did tell me that once the period was over I’d be having the normal salary.

I worked for a month and everything seemed fine. One employee told me her introductory period just ended and her amount was higher so I realized they weren’t going to screw me.

Then today they call me in the office and I see them looking at resumes. I immediately knew. They basically said I wasn’t what they were looking for. I got my final check.

I went home and looked up the employee I replaced when I started and turns out he only worked for a month like me. Then I remembered a client thought he saw me a few months ago only to be corrected by a coworker who said that “there were five guys before him in the past six months)” I realized these guys have been hiring people for a month then lay them off in order to spend less money.

I’m just wondering if this is even legal for them to do this. I know there’s probation periods but generally the initial pay is what was advertised.

I have some freelance work to keep me afloat so I’m sure I’ll find something else.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I just got screwed by an “introductory” salary (CA) I just got screwed by an “introductory” salary (CA) Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.