How to find out which career path I would love? UX, business analysis, banking

Hi, I am 26 years old female with bachelor in business administration and 4 years experience in banking as person who is responsible for process improvements, new process trainings, process description maintenance, new employee trainings, participation in RPA and LEAN projects. Now I am working for big IT company as business analyst for 8 months and 5 of them I am on bench. I understand that I hate working here. Company doesn't care about employees, there are not enough projects for all employees and I hate this people as resource concept and selling. Here employees are not people but resources. When all that is being said I want to ask you about career path choice in future. I am now looking for new job and have been in 2 interviews one is for Business analyst position in large bank and second one is for UX arhictect, project manager position in small start-up type company. From my job experience I have most loved working with projects, people and presenting, working with groups and process improvements. Maybe you have some advice about both of these career paths? Or advice how to make choice and find job I would love?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to find out which career path I would love? UX, business analysis, banking How to find out which career path I would love? UX, business analysis, banking Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.