How much time are you willing to put into prescreener/preinterview tests?

A job I applied to (slightly higher than entry level finance tech) sent me a programming test (timed, 50 min) and personality test (untimed, says around 15 min). I haven't even had a screener phone call yet. I'm unemployed so I have plenty of time to do them, but I get the feeling a company who would do that doesn't respect its employees at all.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How much time are you willing to put into prescreener/preinterview tests? How much time are you willing to put into prescreener/preinterview tests? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.