Should I quit or try for Sabatical and WFH accomodation?

I'm at crossroads and ask your help deciding to quit my job or stick it out for a little longer, in hope to get permanent wfh 3x week and/or Sabatical?

Back last fall I was allowed to work from home (wfh) 3x a week due to a medical note from my doctor. However recently my job is trying to prove I don't have a need to wfh and has hired a third party to assess. All my reports came back negative until yesterday, where I was finally diagnosed. However before yesterday I decided to just quit end of this month (May) and put in my notice Tuesday, as they already hinted to me that I won't be getting wfh anymore. I had my mind made up to spend the summer with my young children while I rest and recouperate.

Now I'm not sure if I should try getting the wfh still with the new diagnosis? If I were to get it, I'd still leave to spend summer home. Hence the option of a Sabatical to placehold my job while I'm away. However when I asked for a month off around the same time last year, they said no immediately.

How should I approach this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I quit or try for Sabatical and WFH accomodation? Should I quit or try for Sabatical and WFH accomodation? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.