I made it through 2 round of interviews with 3 people at my dream company (sales job at a small tech startup). The last interview was with the CEO/ co-founder, with whom we had a nice hour chat and he said “it was really nice meeting you, and you will definitely hear from me soon”.
After waiting for 5 business days, I heard from my references they were contacted by email, and they have just been called this friday.
Does any of you have had an experience with small-company recruiting? If so, how likely is it i am their top choice and they just conducted reference check prior to extending me a job offer? (I am very nervous and think they might be deciding between a couple of “finalists”, although i am not sure companies actually spend time checking various candidates references as it is very time-consuming)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: