How do you handle references when everything is out of date?

So for a couple years out of college I worked odd jobs to build up a resume until I could get hired somewhere that did full time. I lucked out and that first office job is the one I've been in for the past 4-ish years. However for personal reasons I'm finally looking to move on from this company.

The only problem is that all the people who can speak to my work in this field are people I still currently work with and who I don't want to know about my job search until I have an active timeline for leaving. Any Job I had before this one doesn't speak to my experience in this field, it was largely seasonal retail with one social media management position that I happened to leave on bad terms (toxic boss). Think Halloween store, christmas hire at a soap store, chocolate shop etc. Where I am now is a Clinical Research Organization to give you some idea of the vast difference in skillsets at play here.

So what do you do when all your most relevant and stable references are all current peers? I'm feeling a little stuck.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you handle references when everything is out of date? How do you handle references when everything is out of date? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.