If a company lists as ineligible for rehire, is there any way to spin this in your favor?

I have left the job in the past that had satisfactory performance reviews. Boss treated me like gold, and we had a great relationship. When I was leaving and I submitted my 2 weeks to HR, however, I was told that they don't need me to stay for two weeks and it would be in the best interest of the company if I ended immediately and began my new job. So that's what I did

Fast forward to today, a couple years later, and I have found out got that company listed me as ineligible for rehire. can't imagine why they would have listed me as such given that I had positive performance reviews, never written up, no discipline action. Boss loved me. How would I even present this in interview? It obviously looks bad on me even though I did nothing wrong

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

If a company lists as ineligible for rehire, is there any way to spin this in your favor? If a company lists as ineligible for rehire, is there any way to spin this in your favor? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.