How do I go about the exact same interview 2 months later?

I interviewed for a State government job back in February. Ultimately, I did not get the job, but the supervisor said I was the second choice, and it was an extremely tough decision. It came down to the other person having experience in the field whereas I did not. She also told me I had one of the best interviews she had ever given.

2 months later, the person who interviewed me last time reached out and told me the exact same position was opening up soon and to apply again if I was still interested. I did so, and have another interview scheduled for later in the week. It's for the same job with the same person. I am at a loss for how I go about the interview. it will be a panel interview with three people. the questions are taped to the table and all applicants are asked the same ones.

Do I answer the same way I did last time, or would it be better to come up with different responses to the questions? I nailed the interview last time, so I am tempted to go the same route. If I change it up and it is somehow worse, would I lose everything I gained in the first interview? Even if I do well on the interview again, I am just hoping someone with more experience than I didn't apply again.

Thanks in advance for the input.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I go about the exact same interview 2 months later? How do I go about the exact same interview 2 months later? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.