Is it bad to leave a job soon after joining it?

Hello, I’m graduating high school in a few weeks and I’m looking into a job. I applied for a machining shop near me because I have some experience. They offered me a job making $15 an hour. My other option, and preferred one, is to work at Costco. I know a few people that work there, and they said they’d help me try to get employed. It’s still not guaranteed, and I don’t know when I’d start working. The starting wage there is $15 an hour. I’d have a lot more room to grow at Costco.

So my current plan is to accept the job offer at the machine shop, and work there while still trying I get a job at Costco. Does this sound good? Or should I hold off so that I don’t leave the shop a month after joining?

TLDR: should I accept a guaranteed job then continue applying for another job, with the possibility of being hired there soon after?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it bad to leave a job soon after joining it? Is it bad to leave a job soon after joining it? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.