Advice- unemployed for extended period of time

Hi all, I'm currently seeking to change my career path. I have an undergraduate degree in a field that I can no longer work in due to a health concern, exercise science. I have been out of school for exactly one year, and without a job for two years. My question- is there hope? It's been impossible to find work that is not retail or require a lot of hustling around, even with the work that requires an undergraduate degree minimum. I'm going to begin studying to get certs in the new field, but that could take 3-5 months to obtain the required ones to begin work. If I were to explain the time as medical leave, would that suffice? I don't want to feel like I'm on a fools errand trying to retrain just to find out employers disregard people who havent worked out of college for 1 year+. Sorry for the negative tone, and thank you for reading.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice- unemployed for extended period of time Advice- unemployed for extended period of time Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.