Getting a job as a Mental Health Technician

I've been applying for jobs as a mental health technician at local hospitals in the Houston area. I have yet to even received a callback. Due to the fact that I have been applying to hospitals, I am hesitant on calling to "Check the status of my application." I have managed to reach out to someone in HR of a psychiatric hospital and was pretty much told "We'll get to it eventually blah blah, we will let you know."

I am just starting to feel discouraged. I am in my senior year a BS in psychology with an AS degree in social science. I live in Texas. Thus, certification is not required, but each application insists on "AS degree or equivalent accredit hours."

Tl;dr I'm applying to jobs as a Mental health technician, I am qualified but have not even had a callback. What do I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Getting a job as a Mental Health Technician Getting a job as a Mental Health Technician Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.