How to break into office work?

I have waitressing experience as well as management experience. Unfortunately I’ve worked as a custodian (management) for the last two years.

I’ve been recommended to try and start at a front desk, but most front desk/receptionist positions require previous experience.

I’m currently obtaining an associates degree in business management, but other than that, I’m not sure what other avenues to take to break into the office environment. Ideally, I’d like to get a job as an admin assistant but am looking to build office/administrative experience.

Any advice to break this need experience to get experience cycle? Is there another path I can take to get started?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to break into office work? How to break into office work? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.