Full time possibly shifting to a contract position

I have been contemplating leaving my current full time position for contract work. I am a certified welding inspector with QA/QC experience and other certifications. I recently found a site called RigUp while browsing for contract type work. A rep called and gave me some hopeful information that made me feel encouraged to transition. I am worried about the transition since I have a wife and 4 year old little girl. Can anyone here maybe share their experience with the transition and maybe share helpful information.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Full time possibly shifting to a contract position Full time possibly shifting to a contract position Reviewed by Louhi on mai 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.