Do people treat you differently when they know you work for morally questionable companies?

I have a second interview with a pharmaceutical company for a financial analyst job soon, but this company has been known to astronomically increase drug prices for the sake of profit and I'm just worried my friends, relatives, and other people will think less of me for being a small part of the price gouging if I do get the offer and work there.

I guess this could apply to places like defense contractors, Facebook, and other companies that are in the news for controversial stuff too. It'd be a step up from where I am now but I wouldn't be opposed to withdrawing if there's any actual stigma associated with jobs like this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do people treat you differently when they know you work for morally questionable companies? Do people treat you differently when they know you work for morally questionable companies? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.