Need Advice for Juggling 2 Job Apps/Interviews

I recently applied to two jobs and have an interview with Company A next week and am still waiting back from Company B about an interview (likely will hear next week, they just have more candidates applying so their process will take longer).

Company A is a part-time 3 day a week job that is likely (but not guaranteed) to extend past the summer and would require me to relocate 2 hours away for the 3 days I'd work there. Company B is a full-time, permanent position that wouldn't require me to relocate but will be more competitive. Company A's job is more aligned with my interest and skills but relocating for part of the week is a bit inconvenient.

Any thoughts on what to do if I need to give Company A a decision before seeing how my application at Company B plays out?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need Advice for Juggling 2 Job Apps/Interviews Need Advice for Juggling 2 Job Apps/Interviews Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.